Survival equipment manufacturers BCB International Ltd have launched production of their ration pack heating kits at their Cardiff Headquarters.
Press Release, 14 August 2020: Survival equipment manufacturers, BCB International Ltd, have launched the production of their ration pack heating kits at their Cardiff Headquarters. The new bespoke production line is the result of a significant investment.
BCB’s heating kits are designed to be used with and go inside Military and Humanitarian Aid ration packs. The compact ration [heating] kits include BCB’s FireDragon eco-friendly and non-toxic fuel.
- The 7g fuel capsules are made from aluminium which means they can double as a cooker by simply peeling the lid off and lighting the eco-friendly fuel.
- The fuel capsules will heat 300ml of water from 10°C to 55°C in under five minutes.
- The capsules are supplied with an ingeniously designed folding stove.
- The stove is equipped with adjustable cup support wings and can withstand multiple folds and unfolds.
The contents of a standard BCB Ration Heating kit are:-
- 1x Folding Stove
- 1x Gripping Lever
- 6x FireDragon Fuel Tablets
- 1x Refuse Bag
- 1x Book Of Matches (20 Matches)
- 6x Water Purifying Tablets
- 3x Toothpicks