Following UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson’ announcement on a delay to English COVID-19 restriction lifting OTS 2021 is going ahead as planned.
OTS 2021Press Statement, Liverpool, 14 June 2021:~
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement today, we can confirm that there is no change to the OTS COVID guidelines previously shared with you as the show will take place whilst on Step 3, in Liverpool from 29th June until 1st July.
Here is a summary of the guidance and you can download the whole guidance below:~
- Please pre-register to attend in advance to avoid having to do it on-site on your phone. There will be no on-site registration to avoid touch points and previous visitors will not be auto-registered.
- Face coverings compulsory indoors (apart from seating down to eat or meeting)
- 2m social distancing or 1m+ with risk mitigation (face coverings) if 2m is not viable
- Groups of 6 people or 2 households indoors
- Maximum of 1,000 visitors (at any one time inside the hall) -the maximum daily attendance at OTS 2019 was just under 600
- Request to all exhibitors and visitors to take a rapid lateral flow test 24h before attending OTS.
Please note that OTS is a Trade Show only and is NOT open to the general public.