The modernisation of the armed forces calls for new solutions ~ ODU has designed a new ultra-rugged AMC 12-position High-Density Flash Drive.
Press Release, Mühldorf am Inn, 17 May 2021: ODU GMBH & Co. KG has designed a 12-position Flash Drive. This Flash Drive enables the user to back-up and secure data in harsh environment.
The portable data storage device is ideal for securely up- and down-loading data to defence systems or other devices that operate independently of a static infrastructure in harsh environment. The data is protected from external access via standard devices by the special ODU interface.
Possible applications for the Flash Drive:-
- mounted and dismounted PCs, handhelds and mobile devices
- unmanned systems such as UAV, USV, UGV, UUV
- embedded systems & computers in harsh environment e.g. Military
- USB 3.2 Gen1x1
- ultra rugged design
- robust mechanical and optical coding
- protection class IP68 / 69K in mated condition
- temperature range -40°C to 85°C
- PSLC (Pseudo Single Level Cell) technology
- long durability & a high degree of reliability
- more write and read cycles than common MLC Flash Drives