Patria intends showcasing its wide offering at the DSEI 2023 global defence and security exhibition in London from 12th to 15th September.
Press Release, Helsinki, 29 August 2023: Patria attends the global defence and security exhibition DSEI London on 12-15 September 2023. At the event Patria exhibits a wide range of its state-of-the-art offering, which is divided into three branches – Through Life Capability, Protected Mobility and Defence Systems and Battlefield and Critical Systems.
Through Life Capability
- Patria OPTIME covers a broad range of services and solutions impacting the fleet availability, such as fleet maintenance, upcoming modification projects and needed integrations in the later stages of the lifecycle as well as supply chain management and training services. The new service concept for the sustainment of military equipment combines engineering expertise with efficient data utilisation in a modular and tailored way and it is set up in phases together with the customer.
Protected Mobility and Defence Systems
- Patria AMV XP 8×8 is an extremely modern, modular and robust armoured wheeled vehicle providing superior fire power, protection and mobility. Patria AMV XP has fully digitalised vehicle data and control systems. At DSEI London Patria exhibits Patria AMV XP with the Rafael Samson 30 remote weapon system. Additionally, the vehicle is equipped with Vegvisir camera system, Bittium SDR system and Savox wireless intercom.
- Patria 6×6 vehicle is modular and high-performance, but at the same time simple, robust and affordable to provide this tactical capability in larger fleet quantities. It provides modern protection and extreme mobility. Patria 6×6 is perfect for any combat support roles. It is built on the heritage of the legendary Patria XA series as well as on the success of Patria AMV 8×8 that have become an iconic part of the various peacekeeping and crises management missions and transporting soldiers. At DSEI Patria 6×6 is showcased with Patria Nemo mortar system, roof-topped with Kongsberg Protector RS4 Remote Weapon System.
- Patria NEMO is a turreted, lightweight and remote-controlled 120 mm mortar system with a high level of mobility, protection and accuracy. Patria NEMO is capable of both direct and indirect fire, even when the platform is moving. Patria NEMO features modular design and therefore it guarantees maximum flexibility and capability for further growth for diverse requirements to meet the specific needs of modern warfare and threats in a changing environment. Patria NEMO can be used for self-defence and various indirect fire missions. Impressive fire support and rapid response with high crew protection – all in one.
Battlefield and Critical Systems
- Patria SONAC ACS acoustic mine sweep is specially designed for sweeping influence mines with advanced acoustic triggering. Its compact, lightweight size is designed for use with unmanned craft.
- Patria SONAC DTS is an ASW Sonar system offering both active and passive modes of operation with two separate wet-end sub-systems, VDS and TAS, which can be used simultaneously.
- Patria CANDL provides a single data link solution for communications requiring high reliability, such as UAS payload data and C2. It enables air-to-air and air-to-ground Ad Hoc Networking as well as relaying for BLOS capability, thus enabling capabilities such as MUMT – Manned UnManned Teaming and LVC – Live Virtual Constructive training.
- Patria ARIS is a remotely operable ELINT system for interception, recording and analysis of modern and increasingly complex signal environment. It provides an extensive set of high-performance tools for operator-driven ELINT signal analysis.
- Patria ARIS-E is a remote operable ESM/ELINT system used for intercepting, recognising, geo-locating and tracking radar emitters. The system produces a situational picture of the targets within the operating area. The Operator can also conduct a more detailed analysis of the received radar signals.
- Patria MUSCL is passive radar system providing resilient, covert and easily deployable air surveillance in standalone mode as well as in networked mode using multiple MUSCL stations. The system provides affordable area and point surveillance for various applications such as military air surveillance, border control, critical infrastructure protection and drone detection.
- Patria TADS is a weapon system and platform independent mission and military exercise debriefing system. TADS provides superior analysing tools for tactical mission and exercise debriefing.
- Senop, a part of the Patria Group, provides high-performance night vision devices, intelligent sensor technology-based solutions and demanding system integration services. Senop’s advanced night vision solutions enable situational awareness as well as increased firepower and mobility.