Do you subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter? If not, would you like to? It’s a newsletter, it’s weekly, it’s a simple listing… and it’s FREE!
- Our weekly updates, which are normally emailed around 6pm UK time each Sunday, contain clickable links to posts made over the previous seven days, along with the standfirst paragraph to allow viewers to see at a glance what the post is about.
- We currently use Mailchimp to circulate, we will not share your email address with third parties, and we keep the format as simple as possible so you can run your eyes down the list to ensure you have not missed something of interest we may have posted during the last week.
- To sign up just go to the [SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER] panel near the top of the right column on the Home Page ~ below the [FOLLOW US] panel if viewing on computer. If viewing on a mobile phone, the SUBSCRIBE panel should be between the Editorial content and our rotating set of Sponsors advertisements beneath the [CATEGORIES] list.
- Should you later decide to Unsubscribe there is a link at the foot of each Newsletter.
- If you Subscribe after noon UK time on the day of publication you might not receive that Sunday’s newsletter as occasionally the Editor tries to take a break… or he may be travelling to the next week’s assignment location.