Ibis Tek Inc has been awarded a $229 million firm-fixed-price contract for the FHTV (Family of Heavy Tactical Vehicles) protection kit.
US DoD Contract Award, 08 October 2020: Ibis Tek Inc., Butler, Pennsylvania, was awarded a $229,062,184 firm-fixed-price contract for the Family of Heavy Tactical Vehicles protection kit.
Bids were solicited via the internet with four received. Work locations and funding will be determined with each order, with an estimated completion date of April 7, 2027. US Army Contracting Command, Detroit Arsenal, Michigan, is the contracting activity.
Solicitation – posted 27 August 2019:-
Pursuant to FAR 5.201, Army Contracting Command – Warren (ACC-WRN) hereby provides notice of an upcoming solicitation for a five year Firm-Fixed Price (FFP) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract for the acquisition of Family of Heavy Tactical Vehicles (FHTV) Protection Kits and ancillary 20 foot Tricon International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Containers (NSN 8150-01-491-2678). The contract will include FHTV Protection Kit variants as follows:
- Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck (HEMTT) A4 Long Term Armor Strategy (LTAS) Armor B-Kit, NSN 2540-01-552-6333
- Palletized Load System (PLS) A1 LTAS Armor B-Kit, NSN 2590-01-608-8184
- M915A5 LTAS Armor B-Kit, NSN 2540-01-592-0557
- HEMTT Tanker Armor Module (TAM), NSN 2540-01-542-0885
- HEMTTA4/PLSA1 Underbody Armor Kit, NSN 2540-01-591-9452
The anticipated period of performance is Calendar Year (CY) 2020-2024. The contract will be for a maximum total quantity of 5,400 each FHTV Protection Kits with 2,700 each ISO Containers and minimum total quantity of 16 each FHTV Protection Kits with 8 each ISO Containers.